Personal Data (Privacy) Policy Statement (" Statement ")
1. We (< Lap Shun >) undertake to fully comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap. 486, Laws of Hong Kong. To do this, we ensure that our staff meet the most rigorous standards of security and confidentiality. We urge you to read this statement carefully to understand our policies and practices in dealing with the personal data you provide to us via www.jenova.com.hk (" this website "). By using this website, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us in accordance with the Statement. Please note that the provisions contained in this declaration may be updated, amended, altered and modified from time to time as we deem necessary. Your continued use of this website after the amendment is made will be deemed acceptance of the amended statement. It is your responsibility to periodically review any changes made in the Statement. Both Chinese and English versions of the Declaration are available. In the event of any inconsistency or inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions of the Declaration, the English version shall prevail.
2. Purpose of Collection of Personal Data In the course of using this website, you may disclose or be required to provide personal data. In order for you to benefit from and enjoy our services, information and promotional materials, we need to collect certain personal details from you. Although you are not obligated to provide the data and information requested by this website, we will not be able to provide the Services, Information and Promotional Materials to you if you fail to provide the required information. The information and data collected by us on this website will be used (including but not limited to) for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with our various services, online shopping, marketing materials, project information and promotional messages (such as < Lap Shun > promotional mail);
2. Handle and follow up service requests, enquiries and complaints;
3. To contact you in connection with administrative circulars and communications relating to your use of this Site and/or the Services provided by us;
4. Assist our future marketing development and/or joint promotion activities with third parties;
5. Verify your identity;
6. Obtaining statistics on the users of the website to analyse the usage of the website and to facilitate its further development; and
7. To review the effectiveness of our publicity and marketing activities. Please note that if you are under the age of 13, we urge you to obtain the consent of the person (e.g. your parent or guardian) who has a parental responsibility for you before using any of the services provided on this website. They can contact our Customer Service Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Collection of Personal Data of Users of this Website When you enter this website, we will record your domain name server address and/or email address, track the pages you visit, and store this information in the "Cookies". This procedure will take place without your knowledge. In general, we use "cookies" to estimate audience size, to estimate the popularity of various parts of our website, to track the direction of users and the number of people attending promotional events, and to measure the traffic patterns of users. Except as set out in paragraph 4, information and data collected by means of "cookies" will not be disclosed.
4. Transfer and Disclosure of Personal Data We will not sell, rent or trade personal data (in whole or in part) obtained from you to third parties without your consent. We agree to take all practicable steps to keep your personal data confidential and/or not to disclose it, provided that such information and data may be disclosed and/or transferred if:
1. To provide information to any third party provider or service provider who is duly authorized by us to use the above information and/or data and who will assist us in our services；
2. To any agent, consultant, affiliate or associate duly authorized by us to use the above information and/or data；
3. When we need to protect and protect our rights and property；
4. When we believe that we must provide information to comply with applicable laws and regulations; and
5. When we consider it necessary to provide information to maintain and improve our services. By using this website, you will be deemed to have given consent, permission and authorization to us to disclose and transfer your personal data under the circumstances described above。
5. Links to Other Pages To provide you with more information, this website may provide links to other web pages, including but not limited to certain social media sites (such as Facebook). Your personal data may be collected when you visit such other websites and use the services provided therein. If you decide to click on the advertisements and hyperlinks on this website to connect you to another page, the protection of your personal data which you regard as private and confidential may be revealed on such other pages. This statement applies only to this website. We remind you that this statement does not guarantee the risk that your personal data may be exposed to on web pages outside this website. If necessary, you can adjust the privacy/security Settings of these other web pages on your computer/browser. To better protect your privacy rights, you are kindly requested to refer to the privacy policies of these other websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for your use of such other web pages。
6. Security We take care to protect the personal data we collect from you. We are committed to ensuring that your personal data are protected from unauthorized access. We have implemented appropriate electronic and management measures to safeguard, protect and protect your personal data. All personal data provided by you will be encrypted with SSL technology and transferred to our server or other third party servers duly authorized by us, and will be stored electronically with appropriate electronic cryptography tools. Such personal data may only be accessed by us or authorized third party personnel authorized by us who will be instructed to read the terms of the statement when accessing the personal data. You are assured that your personal data will only be used for the purposes of collection as described in paragraph 2 above, unless you request us to cease using the data for such purposes. Your request may prevent us from continuing to provide you with our services, information and/or promotional materials, which you may benefit from in the future
7. Marketing Materials We may, from time to time, based on the personal data you provide to us, send you marketing and promotional materials, as well as information about our products, services and similar matters. If you do not wish to receive our marketing and promotional materials and information, you may send a letter to our Customer Service Officer by email to email@example.com or by mail to Unit R, 2/F., International Industrial Centre, 2-8 Kwai Tei Street, Fotan, Shatin, N.T.,Hong Kong.
8. Access to Data You may at any time access, modify and/or request your personal data stored in our records. You may exercise your rights by sending a letter to our Customer Service Officer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Unit R, 2/F., International Industrial Centre, 2-8 Kwai Tei Street, Fotan, Shatin, N.T.,Hong Kong. We will try our best to respond to your request within 40 days of receiving it, however a reasonable fee may be charged. Upon receipt of the above request, we may ask you to provide your personal details to verify your identity。
9. For enquiries, please contact us by email (email@example.com) or in writing at the following address: Unit R, 2/F., International Industrial Centre, 2-8 Kwai Tei Street, Fotan, Shatin, N.T.,Hong Kong